This website, application or platform is owned or managed by Entravision Communications Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “Entravision”, the “Company”, “us”, “our”, or “we”) and is part of the Entravision family of companies, which includes quality entertainment brands such as broadcast and Internet radio stations and television stations as well as digital properties.
Information we collect about you
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, which may include information defined as personal data or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“Personal Data”). For example, we may collect information such as your name, birth date, gender, county, zip code, e-mail address, telephone number, address, job title, company/organization name, current supplier status, social media credentials (including profiles when you subscribe to specific websites, applications or platforms), and information related to inquiries and requests. We also may collect information about the internet connection and equipment you use to access our Website. As you navigate through the Website, we may automatically collect information such as your usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Give to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
–Information required to become a registered user of or have an active account on our Website, including your e-mail address, screen name, username, and password. Entravision is not liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account, either with or without your knowledge. You will not use the account, screenname, username, or password of another registered user at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are solely responsible for any and all use of your account.
–Information you voluntarily provide when submitting an order form or other request to receive information, products, or Services on our Website or a third party websites, application or platform. The order form will ask you to give us contact information (like name or email address), financial information (like account or credit card numbers), and demographic information (like zip code or age).
–Information you submit to us when/if you get in touch with our customer service, technical, or legal team, or any other employee at Entravision, via contact form, email, chat or through other means.
–Information you provide when you download any software or application made available to view and/or download in connection with Services that is owned or controlled by Entravision and/or its licensors, affiliates and suppliers.
–Information you provide us for registering for or using any of our Services.
–Information that you provide by filling in forms and applications on our Website including your user name, password, your name, birth date, gender, county, zip code, e-mail address, telephone number, address, job title, company/organization name, current supplier status, social media credentials (including profiles when you subscribe to specific websites, applications or platforms), and information related to inquiries and requests.
–Information you submit to us when participating in a user-content generating initiative, such as an article, story, script, fan fiction, characters, drawings, information, suggestions, or concepts.
–Information you provide if you choose to participate in our sweepstakes, contests, games, and surveys or because you want us to furnish you with products, Services, newsletters, or information, or in connection with content or suggestions you submit to Entravision for review, such as your user name, password, your name, birth date, gender, county, zip code, e-mail address, telephone number, address, job title, company/organization name, current supplier status, social media credentials (including profiles when you subscribe to applications or platforms), and information related to inquiries and requests.
–Any information you provide when interacting with one of our Services, including participating or communicating in any public chat rooms, blogs, forums, message boards, news groups, or any form of communication in connection with this Website. Please note that submitting an online comment is public and generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, third parties. Entravision is not liable for the distribution of your Personal Data that is put on a public forum.
–When you apply for career opportunities through the Website. If you choose to apply online with Entravision, Entravision will collect any Personal Data provided in your application materials, for the purposes of reviewing and responding to your application, if appropriate.
–Information you provide when signing up for newsletters and other types of informational material when you inquire about products, technical support, and customer service; and when you provide feedback about our Website.
–Records and copies of your correspondence with us (including e-mail addresses).
–Information that you provide us by voluntarily conducting an online survey, contest or sweepstakes. These activities may ask you for contact information (like name or email address) and demographic information (like zip code or age).
If you give us the Personal Data of a third party, you represent that you have provided notice to, and received authorization to provide such information from, that third party.
Information We Collect About You. As with many other websites, application or platform, as you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
–Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, host domain, and browser type.
–Details of your visits to our Website, including the resources that you access and use on our Website, traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data.
–Details of referring websites (URL).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data that helps us improve our Website and deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
–Determine Website traffic patterns.
–Count web visits.
–Manage and improve the Services.
–Security and monitoring purposes.
–Determine traffic sources so we can measure and improve the performance of our Website.
–Help us to know which pages and content are the most and least popular.
–Observe Website search patterns to provide more intuitive navigation cues.
–Determine the frequency of user visits and last date of visit.
We may share this information, and other non-Personal Data, with advertisers or other third parties that are not part of the Entravision family on an aggregate or other basis that does not disclose your identity or contact information.
–how we use your information
Below please find information about how we process information collected about you (including Personal Data). We may process information about you, including Personal Data, where the processing is:
–Necessary to personalize your experience. We may use the Personal Data you give us to better tailor your Website experience to your interests, and to send you information about Entravision and its Services as well as promotional material on behalf of some of our partners. We use other information, including Personal Data, that you provide to us to show you content in which you may be interested and to display the content according to your preferences. We will also share this information within the Entravision family in order to enhance your experience on this Website and other Entravision websites, applications or platforms.
–Necessary to provide access to certain features on the Website and receive information suited to their interests. For example, a registered user is eligible for additional Services provided by this Website such as listener clubs and personalized content. Our registration and special Services sign-up forms may ask you for contact information (like name or email address) and demographic information (like zip code or age). You must provide that information in order to receive the benefits of registration or of the special Service.
–Necessary to charge you for products and Services that you request. By giving us your credit card and related personal information, you are authorizing our store to give that information to the merchant and credit card company in order to confirm and fulfill your order. We will use contact information from the order form to fulfill your orders. We may also use contact data to get in touch with you when necessary. We will not otherwise use or distribute your financial information without your prior approval.
–Necessary to contact you with information about the Entravision family and promotional material on behalf of some of our partners, and to contact you when necessary.
–Necessary to administer our Website, help diagnose problems with our servers, to analyze trends, to track users’ webpage movements, to help identify you and your shopping cart, and to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
–Necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation.
–Necessary for entering into or the performance of a contract with you. For example:
To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
To provide you with the information, products, and Services that you request from us.
To process your supplier application and registration form, and to create online accounts for your organization and its authorized agents.
To communicate with you about our contracts or your account.
–Necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by a third party or us (to the extent it does not infringe on any data subject’s fundamental rights and freedoms). For example:
To make sure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Website and Services (when you so choose).
To keep our Website safe and secure (for example, security protection and fraud prevention).
To provide you with technical support and to improve our Website and Services.
To provide you with information that you have requested and respond to your inquiries.
To notify you about changes to our Services or our Website.
To manage our everyday business needs, such as auditing, administration of our Services, analytics, and the enforcement of any corporate reporting obligations, or other policies.
–Necessary to investigate and enforce, if necessary, a user’s legal requests, including, but not limited to, potential copyright or intellectual property infringements.
–Pursuant to valid consent provided by you, in order to provide you with information about goods or Services we feel may interest you. If you do not want us to use your Personal Data in this way, simply do not opt-in when we ask for your consent on the relevant forms where we collect your data.
–Allowed for any other purpose where you have provided valid consent where it is legally required.
Disclosure of your information
- When you apply on this Website for a job, we may, in our sole discretion, forward the information you submit to our parent, subsidiaries and affiliates for legitimate business purposes.
- To companies that are affiliated with us, that is, are part of Entravision.
- To advertisers and business partners that are not affiliated with Entravision, but would like to send you information about their products and services. For example, some of the companies who supply prizes for Entravision’s contests may have special offers or promotions that might be of interest to users of the Entravision Website. We will not share your Personal Data with such third parties without your permission.
- To perform tasks (such as order fulfillment and payment processing) required to complete purchases you make through Entravision. Entravision must disclose your credit card information with such third-parties to complete any payment transaction on our Website.
- To third parties who assist us in operating our Website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- To comply with the law, enforce our Website policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide your information or with your consent when required by applicable law and regulations.
- With outside contractors or agents who help us manage our information activities (e., message boards, sweepstakes administration, order fulfillment, statistical analyses, data processing), or with outside contractors, agents or sponsors who help us with administration, judging and prize fulfillment aspects of contest, promotions, and sweepstakes. These outside contractors, agents, or sponsors may only use your Personal Data to provide Entravision with a specific service and not for any other purpose without your consent. Entravision may only provide your Personal Data to a third party in those instances where you have chosen to receive certain information and have been notified that the fulfillment of such a request requires the sharing of your Personal Data.
- With third parties where you have chosen to receive certain information and have been notified that the fulfillment of such a request requires the sharing of your Personal Data.
- With third parties who help us customize our advertising and marketing messages you receive on our Website, or may work with outside companies to do so. Your non-Personal Data may be shared with these companies so this customization can be accomplished. Entravision prohibits these companies from sharing your information with any third party or from using it for any purpose other than targeting advertising.
- To protect the safety or security of individuals, such as to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights of Entravision, its employees, agents or contractors (including enforcement of our agreements); (ii) protect the safety and security of users of the Website or members of the public including acting in urgent circumstances; (iii) or protect against fraud or for risk management purposes.
- With third-parties regarding specific registration modules, like survey, contests or sweepstakes. We will post a conspicuous statement on the registration module to the effect that we will be sharing with third parties the Personal Data and information collected.
- When necessary to support certain functions and features of our Website. For example, this may occur at a feature that enables you, via our Website, to ask questions of persons or entities that are not part of the Entravision family. By responding to those features of the site, whether by email or direct entry of information on our Website, you are consenting to our transferring that information to such persons or entities.
- To comply with the law or a legal process, such as a court order or any regulatory proceeding.
- Non-personally identifiable visitor information and other aggregate information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
JURISDICTION AND Cross-border transfers of personal data
The Website and Services are intended for use in North America and Latin America. The data that we collect from you will be transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States. Please note that the data protection and privacy laws of the United States may not be as protective as the laws in your country.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
Entravision strives to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Cookie Settings: If you do not wish for us to install cookies on your device for the purposes described above, you may change the settings on your browser to block or limit cookies. For more information, please see http://www.aboutads.info/consumers. Please note that if you block or limit cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of the Website.
- Do Not Track Signals: We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals.
- Opt Out of Receiving Email Message: This Entravision Website provides you the opportunity to opt-out of receiving email communications from us and our special relationship partners. To opt-out of receiving email communications, you:
- May use the unsubscribe link provided in promotional communications;
- May modify your registered user information on our Website; or
- May send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Opt Out of Receiving Promotional Materials: If you receive promotional materials from Entravision, and want to stop receiving such materials, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each promotional email.
- data security
Entravision employs commercially reasonable security measures consistent with standard industry practice for information collected through this Website. We believe that we have adequate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the information we collect on our Website. We also use internal protections to limit access to users’ Personal Data to only those employees who need the information to perform a specific job. You should be aware that the Internet is inherently susceptible to security failures beyond Entravision’s control, and you should keep this in mind when communicating any information.
third party links
This Entravision Website may contain links to websites, applications or platforms operated by third parties. Entravision does not monitor or control these sites and makes no representations regarding these links. Entravision is not liable or responsible for the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability or availability of any of the content uploaded, displayed, or distributed, or products or services available at these sites. If you choose to access any third-party site, you do so at your own risk. The presence of a link to a third-party site does not constitute or imply Entravision’s endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation of the third party or of the content, products, or services contained on, or available through, that site.
- To save and remember registration information or preferences that you may have set while browsing the Website.
- To deliver content specific to your interests.
- To save your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our Website.
We may also use “session cookies” which helps us administer the Website. The session cookie expires when you close your browser and does not retain any information about you after it expires.
You can program your computer to warn you each time a cookie is being sent, block third party cookies or block all cookies. However, by blocking all cookies you may not have access to certain features on the Services.
Some of the advertisements that appear on Entravision are delivered to you by third party Internet advertising companies. These companies utilize certain technologies to deliver advertisements and marketing messages and to collect anonymous information about your visit to or use of our Services, including information about the ads they display, via a cookie placed on your computer that reads your IP address. To opt out of information collection by these companies, or to obtain information about the technologies they use or their own privacy policies, see their individual websites.
Personal Identifiable Information – PII
PII onboarded data is used through the LiveRamp platform. This data is utilized for Tailored Advertising, and an opt out can be exercised via this link:
Entravision Inc has generated the following political segments: “Political – Republicans”, “Political – Democrats”, “Political – Independents”, “Political – Registered Voters”. These segments are used for remarketing purposes only. Please follow the NAI Opt Out to be removed from any potential segment:
Our company uses a Vendor, Lotame. Opting out removes all associated browsers/devices from the device graph.
Opt out: https://www.lotame.com/about-lotame/privacy/opt-out/
Network Advertising Initiative
Entravision Inc is an active member of the Network Advertising Initiative, thus we adhere to the NAI Code of Conduct (https://www.networkadvertising.org/code-enforcement/code/).
By using this Website, you expressly consent to the use of Google Analytics on your activities on this Website. You also can opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics with effect for the future by downloading and installing Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on for your current web browser: (click here https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en-GB).
We may license ad-server software from another company to place banner advertising on our Website. All of the data provided and generated by the ad-server software remains in our possession and no data is transferred to the licensor of the software. This feature of our Website may, on occasion, set “cookies” on your computer. Any information collected or stored by the ad-service or the cookies is treated in the same manner as other information as described in this statement.
Children under the age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and Entravision does not knowingly collect or use any Personal Data from children under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under the age of 16, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
California privacy rights
Under California Civil Code section 1798.83, California residents who have an established business relationship with us are entitled to ask us for a notice describing the types of Personal Data we have shared with third parties for those parties’ direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. That notice will identify the categories of information shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. If you are a California resident and would like to request a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to:
c/o Legal Department
Entravision Communications Corporation
2425 Olympic Boulevard
Suite 6000 West
Santa Monica, CA 90404
c/o Legal Department
Entravision Communications Corporation
2425 Olympic Boulevard
Suite 6000 West
Santa Monica, CA 90404